The Division of Environmental Response and Remediation (DERR) is charged with protecting public health and Utah's environment through cleanup of chemically contaminated sites, and by ensuring that underground storage tanks are used properly and by providing chemical usage and emission data to the public and local response agencies.
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act - Superfund Main Web Page
- Underground Storage Tanks - (UST) Main Web Page
- Brownfields/Petroleum Brownfields
- Aboveground Storage Tanks and Underground Heating Oil Tanks
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA)
- Emergency Response/Homeland Security
- Enforceable Written Assurances
- Leaking Underground Storage Tanks (LUST)
- Meth Cleanup
- PST Loan Fund Low-interest loans available for upgrading, replacing, or closing USTs
- UST Certification Program
- UST Issues Alerts - Listserv
- UST Owner/Operator Training Program
- Utah Clandestine Drug Lab Cleanup Program
- Voluntary Cleanup Program/Brownfields
Utah Tank News - Winter 2012-13
Newsletter for UST owners, operators, and contractors.
UST Certification Program - Submit applications and payments online for Sampler, Consultant, Installer, Remover and Tester Certification and A/B Operator Registration.